Saturday, May 28, 2011

other issues and wembley

I should write about tonight and indeed i will at some point(if im not already)but its such an obvious topic and obvious is always boring.I would rather make up my own stuff like the fact that someone pointed out my lack of finesse(whether that is the right spelling and the meaning put out thereof i cannot tell).It would appear not to make sense and indeed it is meant not to for reasons which are not entirely clear even to myself much less to so many of my secret readers.Yes they do exist if the curious silence is anything to go by and some even curiouser sentiments i get from those who know this secret identity of mine to the effect that i am an inspiration to those younger rebellious members of society who by chance happen to read my stuff.And especially some vintage stuff(2009)which i thought would amount to nothing and if it did,to nothing much or much worse to be grouped among those classic examples of how not to write.Back to reality tonight man utd redeems itself and take it from me that we will though youn would be ill adviced to take my word.Just take them as the wishes of an overambitious fan but which will come true nonetheless.Lastly i cannot believe that i have not watched pirates 4 yet smthng is definetly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment