Sunday, May 22, 2011

Of perfect endings

That i've been mia the past couple of days is due to my blogger or is it just blogger,acting up.Smthn about unavailability of the site and also my internet access.I can do nothing about the former but i'm working on the latter.Anyway i discovered(more like reaffirmed for i sort of knew it)that smthn is wrong either with me or with the rest of the world.What I'm looking for isnt what she was looking for(talk of mixed signals what you see isnt what you get-get it).Was coz most likely she already has found it.Most likely it was a case of wanting to eat your cake your cake and to have it but i just wouldnt play ball(i really have to work on the signals im sending out).Enough of this but on to more of the same issues-the pupil test did prove true so i did pass(more on this 'project' in future posts).Finally we have won the cup and i'm here watchin it how sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment